Translate

sunnuntai 26. toukokuuta 2013

It's all about inspiration!

Summer is here


Summer is here and it brings heat (hope so) risk taking,dream making and most importantly INSPIRATION along with it! Summer short of wakes me up and remind me that life is not about "i wish"  but it's about "I will and
 "i can"

 Summer is the best time to dream,dream and dream  but also to make those dreams come true... When you stay up all night long enjoying the warm, gentle wind and sparkling glow of  city streets you just feel like life is worth living, don't you think? Summer is that time of the year when living in a moment is actually quite easy.

I promise to myself that i am going to make the most of this summer! I will go with the flow, take things as they come and love the beauty of life. My goal is to learn more from myself and same time let go of the things disturbing me. There is one word that describes my summer dream: adventure

I can taste the summer



Sweet as sugar

Let's party people



I feel like jogging!
That's all we need

Beauty and glamour







XOXO 

Saara

6 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanan söpö tää blogi, tykkään sun tyylistä! :)

    Jenni

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana fiilis tässä sun postauksessa! :)

    http://burgundyboom.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oij, kiva kuulla, kiitti! :) By the way: tsekkailin sun blogin ja vaikutti persoonalliselta. liityin lukijaksi..

    VastaaPoista